Monday 27 October 2014

How to get away with Murder episode 5

Bruh! After the last episode ending and being fraught with emotions I feel a bit left out but another variable could be that I didn't get the chance to watch it with my twitter family.

Lets get into it shall we


  • I feel like the switches between emotionally ugly Viola and pretty Viola was deliberate and I enjoyed the hell out of it.
  • Prom queen has now shifted off my nerves and is walking steadily beside it. I commend you ma'am I did not think it was possible.
  • Frank love please go and have a seat look for somewhere called the 'No sex zone' and don't you dare do anything for prom queen
  • Let me tell you all shows nowadays HAVE to have in a cheating aspect but this show is taking all those aspects and shoving it down our throats. These hoes are not loyal.
  • Bonnie BELONGS on CBS's Stalker and also in a hospital for the mentally ill.
  • I did appreciate that 'stay in your lane before you can't drive' talk given to Bonnie. I rubbed my hands together in absolute glee.
  • When side-pieces get married. Viola better write that novel and give it this title.
  • Why are cheaters mad about cheating. I am failing to understand the logic behind it all.
  • No Oliver this episode. Of course I am sad about it.
  • Cop violence is bad just like every other bad thing. 
  • Rebecca stole the man's two slice and said thanks. That's how you know Wes  wants her. She's lucky she didn't get cussed out.
  • I have NEVER loved a side piece like how I love Detective side peen. He just knows what he's about. He is a delicious change from Fitz and Liv
  • Viola if you don't lock that damned door! cho!
  • The wallpaper y'all the wallpaper. To all dick pic takers you better write down that tip
  • Wes in this hoody tho I snickered

signed: Chicky xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment