Thursday 16 October 2014

How to get away with Murder episode 4

The advertisement for this episode was her last nine words and let me tell you I don't think anybody was prepared.

Shall we begin


  • Sir who literally sat OFF that ledge to his death was so bereft he didn't even want to see the ground coming up. My already weak heart was shot to hell
  • Enough with this prom queen and Frank drama. Why he is jealous if students are his thing there will be a next batch man. He was just so in his feelings in that kitchen.
  • Oliver my baby you are so sweet and you deserve all the goodness this show has to offer and I applaud you for your little backbone you displayed. Yes you better kick his non commitment having ass out. *singsong* Bye bye playa playa
  • Con my second boo somebody called you Thotimus Prime on twitter and I feel like you must address that issue man and not only run to Oliver when you have messed up. Side note what err umm exactly did you do to Pax's butt that made him tear up? yours truly straight and curious Jane lolz.
  • Wes your confuzzlement is being transferred to me because your relationship with Becs is soo confusing to me
  • CHARMAINE!! I lived for you and your pussies
  • Detective side peen you were watched by miss blondie assistant of whom (or should it be who) I will now start calling by her name because she earned it with that scene.... Bonnie Winterbottom girl I did not know you had it in you pat on the back
  • Viola you better strip down like your 5 to 11 is done and you are ready for a bubble bath yessss. I called it the 'the mask of a black woman'. Collect your Oscar
  • So let me add some flava to the last nine words. They were as follows also I try not curse but assume they are there. Here goes 'Bae why the beep is your beeping peen on the beep dead beep girl's beep beep beep phone? Now in actuality Vi was calm as all get out with her questioning, even her natural eyelashes were bleeding that kind of silent calm anger. Newly weds you better examine your man's penis if that mole looks like Joan Rivers you better know
Yet again I'm tired and amped....Scandal was also too good for me not to say something
  • Fitz and Liv go away please
  • Jake I will cry for you
  • Abby address your issues. They are putting you into your lane and the lane of young babes and I do not approve
  • Mellie I'm going to be insensitive right now but you'll thank me. It is time you grieve with a little under eye concealer on
  • Fitz you litlle pissy tail boy I am so glad Mellie put you in your place but NEVER you tell her that she should be glad that Liv is in her home helping her kids that slid out of her vaginal hole you little arrogant punk. She let you go but she will not let go of her place and her kids remember that

signed: Chicky xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment