Friday 10 October 2014

How to get away with Murder episode 3

Let me tell you Thursdays always throw me off my groove. I am tired before Scandal and HTGAWM and when its over I have way too much adrenaline coursing through my veins so I cannot sleep and Fridays I wake late feeling like I've run a marathon.

Onwards to my form of recap. Pulling up my twitter as I type.


  • That intro scene was so artistic to me. Idk the skin colours and the sheet colours just spoke volumes to my wanna be creative self.
  • I did think Viola's wig was better this episode but according to the few hundred jokes I've read the world disagrees.
  • I love Connor for what he is and that is a slut flying his slut flag high. Also he was so wrong and right for that boarding school juicy titbit. I mean I did snicker at Pratt's clear discomfort and anger for the situation but lawd she was going to call off the wedding. Her Vera Wang speech really spoke to me though.
  • Where the heck was Oliver during that entire episode not even a little 'hello I know we had some dim sum in exchange for some fun but I have Italian *enter cheesy sex line that rhymes with Italian*. Boo.
  • Miss blonde assistant was so tense and unhappy during this episode. She needed all kinds of sex or a little bit of masturbation. She was so snappy to me. Did y'all see her pleading eyes during that scene with Sam I rolled my eyes and yawned.
  • Viola has the most complex clients ever. I kid you not. I mean I knew mama hooker wasn't just a plain hooker but mama bomber are you freaking kidding me no form of warning those cops jeeps just pulled up like they were chasing a drunk driver who moonlights as a serial killer and then that wasn't the end of it ma'am high-tailed it out of dodge leaving her husbands and kids without so much of a 'welp I'm gonna go' geez lady
  • They were so many unloved husbands/boyfriends in this episode. My heart went out.
  •  Idk Detective side peen's game and it makes me uncomfortable but I do hope they make his character a little more complex.A dash of subterfuge would be lovely.
  • This flashback Pratt is yet again a newborn babe. Her supposed hardiness was slipping right from under her and she lost her engagement ring in the midst of it all. I would have slapped her so hard she would have found it. Just saying
  • I do love how between the past and present Pratt and Wes characters dramatically change also the annoying rich  daddy's boy wasn't there so I'm pleased.
  • I'm not here for Rebecca and that quarterback's drama. They could both go to jail and there wouldn't be any possible way that I could care more than this zero level that I am at right now.
  • I dislike small town prom queen. To prove it I haven't learnt her name. She and rich daddy's boy need to got sit down. Frank was upset for naught
  • I would not have given Wes the trophy no sir. I felt like Viola could have said well alrighty then great speech boy but nope she gave him the trophy for ousting a client plans to a non client. It makes me wonder is she sucking up to help hide her secret, does she see herself in him, did she lose a son and he reminds her of him or does she want to do the nasty with him. I do not like their r/s.
Does anyone know of any technique to stay quiet during these episodes. I feel like I'm going to receive complaints soon.

signed: Chicky xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment